Currently we provide labor support to Private Clients, Teams and Events. If you, your team or event would like to hire us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you pricing and explanation of services.
Whether its doing a seasonal Tune Up, getting your tubulars glued on right, rebuilding your favorite Campagnolo shifters or getting your dream wheelset built, we can do it all.
Snyder Cycling Services lives by 3 rules…
1) These are peoples’ lives.
2) We’re only as good as our last tuneup.
3) See rules #1 and 2!
Professional service is what we provide. Whether to the beginner cyclist, or the elite level racer. Customer service is key in getting know our customers and their specific cycling needs. We will explain the recommended services, as communication is key in any interaction.
Event Mechanic Support
- Please email for details. We partner with Pro Bike Express for event support.
Maintenance Clinics/Lessons (Individual or Group)
- Please email for more information. Each Person/Group's needs are different.
Bike Build $150.00
- Whether a Boxed Bike or a Custom(Frame up) Build
- All parts are removed, inspected and installed properly
- What most might call a "Pro-Build"
Tubular Glued (alloy) $20.00 each
- I strip/clean old glue completely from rim
- 2 coats plus mounting coat
- Allow 2 days for process…3 if new tire so as to stretch properly
Tubular Glued (carbon) $30.00 each
- Strip/clean old glue completely from rim
- 3 coats plus mounting coat
- Allow 3 days for process…4 if new tire so as to stretch properly
Wheel Build $45.00 (plus cost of parts)
Please keep in mind this is a basic service menu, and we offer other services than what are listed.
Client/Team provides all parts/components needed to do the work, unless previously discussed.
This includes such items as glue for wheels, cables/housing/ferrules… etc.
Pickup/Drop-off Services available for a small fee. Fee is based on distance/location of Client, and to be discussed/agreed upon prior to Service work.